Our 24 hour Wrist Watches are an ideal first watch to help your child learn to tell the time. The clear design and simple 2-step teaching system make it easy for children to learn to read 12 & 24 hour time. Teach your child the 2 steps and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement! Worn on the wrist your child will be able to practice their new skill wherever they go.
- Attractive, colourful 33mm diameter children’s time teacher wrist watch. Designed to help your child learn to tell the time in 12 and 24 hour format. This is the world-wide method of telling the time, commonly used for transport timetables, e.g. 01:50 or 13:50.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 2-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the EasyRead Time Teacher Rainbow World Time Clock.
- Seiko PC21s movement, stainless steel back, non-allergenic plating. Battery installed.
- Water resistant. Can withstand splashing, but not total immersion.
- Washable nylon strap, 15 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.